If you are looking for a quality product for early learners, you will love this Uppercase Letter Formation product! There are two versions included in the purchase, the one page version where everything is included on a single page, and a 2 page version that may be easier for little hands to manipulate. The letter is on a full page and the sticks and curves are on an additional half page.
The worksheets can also be stapled together to make a great handwriting workbook.
Developmentally appropriate practices are especially important when it comes to the teaching of letter formation. These worksheets will fill that bill. Each worksheet is interactive and is completed in five steps.
1. Student cuts along dotted line.
2. Student cuts out sticks and curves.
3. Student glues the white pieces on the black letter.
4. Student traces and then writes the letter practicing the stick and curves.
5. To complete the page, the student can color the pictures that begins with the letter sound.
As with all of our products! Classroom tested and Developmentally Appropriate for Early Learners.